As your trusted holistic dentist in La Mesa and El Cajon, CA, we at Smilehaven Dental Center are well-known for our ability to give patients healthier smiles. Dr. Stephen L. Chan has been practicing for over 30 years in the dental field and with an emphasis on holistic dentistry and adherence to all the latest dental techniques and technologies, he’s more than capable of helping you reach your optimal level of oral health. Having said that, we’re also quite capable of giving patients beautiful smiles as well. While we place a priority on the health of a person’s teeth, we understand all of the benefits that come with having an attractive smile, which is why we go above and beyond to offer a comprehensive selection of cosmetic dentistry treatments as well.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Cosmetic dentistry can help out a person’s smile in many different ways. Some of these treatments that you’ll be able to receive from your cosmetic dentist in La Mesa and El Cajon, CA are as follows:
- Teeth Whitening –The most popular cosmetic dentistry treatment around; through a quick and simple process, teeth whitening can make your teeth whiter and brighter.
- Bonding –This is capable of repairing smaller chips and cracks in your teeth.
- Veneers –By placing veneers (thin ceramic shells on the fronts of your teeth), you’ll be able to mask any imperfections, such as cracks, chips, and misshapen teeth.
- https://www.stephenchandmd.com/service/veneers/)Crowns –If you have large amounts of missing tooth structure due to decay or trauma, a crown will cover over the tooth and improve its appearance while also bringing stability to it.
- Dental Implants –If you have any missing teeth, dental implants can act as permanent, natural substitutes.
The Smilehaven Dental Center Difference
One of the things that sets us apart from other La Mesa and El Cajon, CA cosmetic dentists is that we place a strong emphasis on holistic dentistry. If you’re unfamiliar with the term, holistic dentistry is a focus on a person’s entire body during dental care instead of just the mouth. We utilize bio-compatible whole body dentistry and think about how your dental condition and our treatment will affect your systemic health. We’re strong believers that a person’s oral health is deeply tied with his or her systemic health and with the help of our holistic dentistry, we’ll have both your mouth and your body feeling as good as ever!
Visit Your La Mesa and El Cajon, CA Holistic Dentist!
If you’re interested in dental implants or any of our other cosmetic dentistry services, we encourage you to stop by and visit us sometime! To schedule an appointment with your holistic dentist in La Mesa and El Cajon, CA, feel free to fill out our online appointment request form or give us a call at (619) 464-2801. We can’t wait to see you and help you attain an even more beautiful smile!